Earn $100,000 per month from Freelancing
Some People follow this strategy to become Successful
Freelancing is the best option for people who want to work remotely and try to engage and help clients. Basically freelancing is booming because of the hourly pay rate or project-based rates. It gives people the freedom to do their work remotely.
With every passing day, there is more and more competition on various freelancing sites example Fiverr.com,upwork.com,freelancer.com, etc. Top sellers dominate this platform and make it difficult for new entrants to earn money.
So, I am giving you some strategies or gigs that will you to make 6 figures in a year from the freelancing business.
1. Designing: Logos, Banners, Cartoons, and Social Media
- Graphic or Logo designing: This is one of the simplest and best services to be offered on this platform. It is very quick and straightforward for someone to create a graphic design, photoshop, etc. You can use canva.com for designing which is a drag and drop thing and helps people to create logos and other posts and cards as well. People can create more than 50 logos in approximately 2 hours, which is around $200 in profit.
- Banner ads: You can find banners of much better quality at freelancing sites compared to large design companies that charge you more than $30 for the same service. People find the designers on this platform and create a long term relationship with them.
- Cartoons: If you have the ability to create cartoons of people then you have the opportunity to access a large market. Cartoons not professionally I say but you can use applications that do your job. This is called smart work.
- Social Media: People often buy graphic designs for Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter pages like their Facebook fan page timeline cover photos. I even have a friend that purchased one for his Facebook fan page.
2. Video formation / Infographic Videos
If you have nice video controlling and editing software and can integrate effects into the video.
Creating the introduction / ending part of the video, adding after effects, you may look at some tutorials on youtube and sell them for $10, which makes your clients get your services at an affordable price.
Once you have produced a video project it will take you one minute to add in the person’s text, after that you just have to assemble the video and you will be good to go.
Make Infographic Videos that are currently in high demand and are simple to create. There are many WSO software that helps you to meet your clients objective.
The biggest pain on a daily basis for a Youtuber is editing. Editing is simply one of the fastest ways to profit using freelancing sites(Fiverr, UpWork, etc).
3. Voice Acting
With a high-quality microphone and radio voice, you can create a voice acting gig. Using a high-quality microphone and pop filter allows you to deliver studio-quality sound to your freelance service.
Even if you are not compatible with any of the high tech skills, you can sell your voice to people by just reading scripts. It is one of the most simple ways to earn money on any freelancing site that is probably through voice acting.
If you invest in a high-quality microphone then this will able to help you to do wonderful things in a short period of time.
If you can write 10,000 words per day then creating freelancing will be allowed for consistent profits. People are always looking to purchase 70+ gigs from someone who is good at writing and has a quick reply time.
There is a lot of money to be made in the article writing industry. I personally know some people who are earning more than $10,000 per month from article writing. You’ll need twenty consistent and reliable clients to be able to earn a full wage from writing articles.
If you are actually an excellent copywriter and you are not interested in writing 10,000 to 20,000 thousand words per day then you can look into writing sales copy. This will include things like sales videos, text on ads, sales pages, and landing page text.
5. Quality Check-Article Editing
Quality check/Proofreading of the articles is also another solid gig to do on freelancing sites. There are not many users on freelancing sites who offer great proofreading services for articles, eBooks, and sales copy.
Numerous gigs use automated software to just confirm for spelling errors. The reason why people need proofreading is not only for spelling, it's for the content flow and the grammar, so by using content flow and the grammar, so by using automated software there will be no value provided to the buyer.
This makes space in the market for people who enjoy proofreading and editing content. You can charge around $5 to $1000 for 1000 to 1500 words.
6. WordPress Problem Solving
If you can solve problems and errors with WordPress, then freelancing sites such as Fiverr and Upwork is the right place to sell your service. WordPress problem-solving gigs are constantly earning money.
They sell loads of gigs and jobs that usually take a short period of time to complete.
7. Business suggestion/Marketing suggestion
Giving people guidance and suggestions on business, advertising and marketing is another good gig to do on freelancing sites.
People are always happy to see what $10 can get for advice on their business. Most people who give services like this have some pre-designed templates that they just use over and over again.
You can use as I have told you canva.com for doing this task because you just need to use pre-written and created templates and do some modification on the text on these templates.
8. False Likes, Supporters, Favourites & Shares
False social presence in a multi-million dollar industry that has been in the trend due to the boom in social media marketing. If you can get your hands on the correct software that creates and verifies Twitter and Facebook accounts, you can easily earn lots of money using freelancing sites, and no only freelancing websites but also brands will also approach you to do the promotion part and earn a good amount of money($ 1000 per post for social media platform)
9. ShoutOuts On Social Media
If you have a big Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Tumblr following, you can offer shoutouts to your buyers.
It only takes a matter of seconds to tweet a message to your audience and as far as your audience is real people, buyers will keep coming back for more. I know a person who is earning $100 per post and he can create that post within 5 to 10 minutes.
So, this is how smart works comes into play while doing earning.